Complaint Review: Fastloan4me

• Updated: Wed, July 10, 2013

• Reported By: Mad as hell — Brooklyn New York
Fastloan4me
Internet USA

Fastloan4me Fastloan4me took $30 out of my account five times .they wrote a fraud check and withdraw my money Tampa, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Same happening to me.

I would like go report fastloan4me for withdrawing $30 five times from my checking account without my authorization. I have never done business with this company and I never gave them authorization  to take money out of my account

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fastloan4me/internet/Fastloan4me-Fastloan4me-took-30-out-of-my-account-five-times-they-wrote-a-fraud-check-a-1066031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fastloan4me

Same happening to me.

AUTHOR: Revenge88 - ()

5th time I have been charged too; and they put me in my overdraft about 3 times. I thought they were stopped by now I guess they are continuing to do this to people like us. so far they owe me $225 in damages to my finances. I hope we can do something about this. Sorry to hear we are in the same boat with many others, good luck. Hope this company gets taken down someday.