Complaint Review: Fastloan4me

• Submitted: Thu, May 16, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, May 16, 2013

• Reported By: Pissed Off — Cleveland Ohio
Internet USA

Fastloan4me They submit checks to my bank for $30 each every month. I have to close my account in order for this not to occur again. I have be assessed fee's due to this not beingin my bank book register for deductions. I have left messages and have emailed them to stop taking my money and I want a refund. Internet

I never advised the company to take money from my account. They are taking $30 amounts using an electronic check method. I called and no answer, had to leave voicemail. I have emailed them as well and no response. I have to close my account and I have been charged fee's because of their scam. This company should be shut down and sued for damages. I will be contacting the Attorney General's office to see what steps I can take in order for them to stop ripping people off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 05:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fastloan4me/internet/Fastloan4me-They-submit-checks-to-my-bank-for-30-each-every-month-I-have-to-close-my-ac-1051340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fastloan4me