Complaint Review: Fastloan4me

• Updated: Mon, June 24, 2013

• Reported By: vlc — Fitchburg Massachusetts
Fastloan4me
Internet USA

Fastloan4me They took $30.00 out of my checkings account without permission Internet

I wanted to apply for a loan so I search the web and i decided to go thru moneymutual.com, they told me that my credit was too bad but they would refer me to other companies. I did got a lot of emails from different companies i did apply to some of them but if any would ask me to pay for the application i just wouldnt go thru with it, because i knew i wouldnt be eligible for a loan why should i pay for it???. So i was going thru my checking account and i noticed there was a $30.00 check made for FastLoan4me, I had never sign a check or give permission to pay $30.00 to that company!!!! If I apply for a loan is because im having financial hardship, in other words I'm broke!!!. Why would I give $30.00 that i cant afford to give?! Been a single mother of 3 in a fix income!!!!. I've been trying to call them but there's a busy signal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fastloan4me/internet/Fastloan4me-They-took-3000-out-of-my-checkings-account-without-permission-Internet-1061594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fastloan4me