Complaint Review: Fastloan4me

• Updated: Fri, June 14, 2013

• Reported By: D.H — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Internet USA

Fastloan4me Unauthorized withdraw from my bank account. Internet

Fastloan4me withdrew $30 from by checking account without my knowledge as I have never done any business with them also. I also tried to call the number listed - 775-200-1525 - but didn't get an answer or chance to leave a message even after calling at least 100 times throughout the day.  The web site is bogus also. After seeing complaints about this company on this site AND on the internet, why are they still allowed to do this. I have to change my bank account now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2013 03:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fastloan4me/internet/Fastloan4me-Unauthorized-withdraw-from-my-bank-account-Internetnbsp-1059065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fastloan4me