Complaint Review: Fastloan4me.com

• Updated: Tue, May 14, 2013

• Reported By: peod — Oakland Nebraska
Fastloan4me.com
Internet USA

Fastloan4me.com A $30.00 debit from fastloans4me overdrew me, never heard or knew of them, I'm peod & looking for them, help! Internet

*Author of original report: Amen to getting this fastloan4me jerks

*General Comment: fastloan4me.com fraudulently took money from my account also

Was notified by my bank that a $30.00 debit from Fastloans4me overdrew my account. I have never heard or knew of them till then. I want my money back ( as other people do ) and these ripoff jerks caught and justice be done. If anybody has any info to get to this done please let Ripoff Report, me or somebody know so this ripoff can be stopped! Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2013 07:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fastloan4mecom/internet/Fastloan4mecom-A-3000-debit-from-fastloans4me-overdrew-me-never-heard-or-knew-of-them-1050998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fastloan4me.com

Amen to getting this fastloan4me jerks

AUTHOR: peod - ()

Amen to getting these fastloan4me jerks, my banker said to watch you account, or call in to see if f4me are trying it again and the bank said they would send the "check, debit back ". This apparently would let Fastloan4me know you are on to them. I not sure what every bank policy is but if these jerks keep trying I'm going to the state attourney and see if they can track the thieves down.

#2 General Comment

fastloan4me.com fraudulently took money from my account also

AUTHOR: suzanm - ()

If you have any information regarding this company to start a lawsuit against fastloan4me.com , please forward to me. They have fraudulently taken $30 four months in a row now from my bank account and the bank credited my account $30 the first time and told me to close my account which I did not think was right because I never applied for or authorized any loans and this company repeatedly keeps taking money out of my account every month using bogus checks. I have tried to explain to my bank but they say because they warned me to close my account they will not refund anymore money that has been illegally taken out of my account by this so-called company. I too have also tried calling the BOGUS telephone number they have printed under the memo on the BOGUS check they put through online and all I ever get is a recording that states to go to their website or if I press 1 or 2 as if I was a new customer calling about a loan I get a recording stating that they are so busy they cannot take my call and to leave a message. I am furious that my bank does not help more in doing something about this matter. These scammers are getting away with stealing innocent peoples money and the banks are not helping by making us close our accounts and opening new ones!!! I wish a lawyer would see these complaints and help catch these people once and for all!