Complaint Review: Fastloan4me.com

• Reported By: Rinowife33 — Athens Pennsylvania
Fastloan4me.com
Internet USA

Fastloan4me.com Fastloan4me.com are thieves! Internet

Fastlaon4me is a total scam. They helped themselves to my account 3 times. Each time was $30 for a total of $90. I have tried to call several times, but always get sent to "voicemail" but get disconnected every time! I have also tried to e-mail these theifs, but the e-mail gets returned to me saying no such address exists. These people have caused bounced checks and created nothing but heartache.

Most recently a daycare check bounced because of this. I hope my daycare provider understands and continues to care for the baby. We are hard working people and live paycheck to paycheck. Every last penny we make is allotted. We can't have people stealing any of our money, $90 could put food on the table. I hope these people pay for what they have done. SCAM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2013 07:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fastloan4mecom/internet/Fastloan4mecom-Fastloan4mecom-are-thieves-Internet-1063703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fastloan4me.com