Complaint Review: Fastloan4me.com

• Updated: Fri, June 28, 2013

• Reported By: 9835 Childress Drive — 78753 Texas
Fastloan4me.com
fastloan4me.com Internet USA

Fastloan4me.com Fraud Alert...Unauthorized deduction of $30 dollars from my checking account! Internet

This company created checks in my name and on my bank account and wrote a check for $30 dollars that was debited from my account. I am not sure how this happened but I have contacted my bank and they are looking into this. When I tried to call this company, I received a prerecorded message that states "your call is important; however, due to the high volume of calls we cannot take your call at this time. Please leave a message in our mail box and  someone will return your call."  Then it transfers to a busy signal and the call ends. I am not familiar at all with this company and am amazed that someone is doing this! Please be aware of this company and do what you legally can to recoup your funds!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fastloan4mecom/internet/Fastloan4mecom-Fraud-AlertUnauthorized-deduction-of-30-dollars-from-my-checking-acco-1062848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fastloan4me.com