Complaint Review: Fastloan4me.com

• Reported By: Lisa — parkersburg West Virginia
Fastloan4me.com
Internet USA

Fastloan4me.com Scam, Stole money, Thieves Internet

I have never heard of or dealt with fastloan4me.com until I went to check my bank account and seen they had taken $30.00 out by electronic check. I was out of town at the time and was counting on the money for gas to get me home. When I called it was automated and it said I was caller 5 and to please hold I waited 35 minutes and when it got to my turn it hung up on me and when I called back it said I was caller 5 again and I still never got to speak to anybody. I then called my bank and they were very helpful they said that the company must have all my information because that check went thru really quick so I had to close my account nd open a new one.

I want these people caught and made to pay for what they are doing to all us innocent people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2013 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fastloan4mecom/internet/Fastloan4mecom-Scam-Stole-money-Thieves-Internet-1060768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fastloan4me.com