Complaint Review: Fastloan4me.com

• Submitted: Fri, June 21, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, June 21, 2013

• Reported By: twinter — Watertown Wisconsin
Internet USA

Fastloan4me.com They used an internet generated check to withdraw $30 from my checking account. I did not authorize this transaction nor have I used this website in the past. Internet

Fastloans4me.com used a internet generated check to withdraw $30 from my personal checking account.  I did not authorize this transaction nor have I used this website.  I have tried to contact the company by phone and email.  The phone number is just a recording that says their call volume is high and to leave a message BUT you cannot leave a message as it's just a fast busy signal.  The email address support@fastloans4me.com doesn't work eighter, it comes back as an undeliverable address.  This company is a scam and needs to be addressed!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 06:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fastloan4mecom/internet/Fastloan4mecom-They-used-an-internet-generated-check-to-withdraw-30-from-my-checking-ac-1060945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fastloan4me.com