Complaint Review: Fastloan4me.com

• Reported By: Annette S — Baltimore Maryland
Fastloan4me.com
fastloan4me.com Internet USA

Fastloan4me.com Thieves stole money from my bank account! Internet

Today, I reviewed my checking account online and came across a strange transaction for a check in the amount of $30.00 dated May 31, 2013. In the memo section of the check it said "Fastloan4me (775) 200-1525." I knew it was not a legitimate transaction because I do not have checks and do not use checks and I have only three transactions being debited from my account via ACH withdrawals and they are not one of them. I immediately called my credit union only to be told that the only way I can stop these thieves is by closing that account and having a new account number reissued. I am only way to the credit union to stop these a**holes in their tracks.

I have no idea who these a**holes are and have NEVER done business with them and I REFUSE to let them steal anymore of my hard-earned money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2013 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fastloan4mecom/internet/Fastloan4mecom-Thieves-stole-money-from-my-bank-account-Internet-1059199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fastloan4me.com