Complaint Review: Fastloan4me.com

• Updated: Tue, June 18, 2013

• Reported By: Paul V Roberts — Laveen Arizona
Fastloan4me.com
Internet USA

Fastloan4me.com This company took 30.00 out of my checking account without my permission and said they were authorized to do so. When I attempted to contact them by phone, I was advised they could not speak to anyone as their lines were busy. This company is a total scam and will continue to steal funds from innocent people if they are not shut down. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Same thing happen to me

Fastloan4me.com stole 30.00 out of my checking account without my permission. When I attempted to contact them your sent to a voicemail recording that hangsup on you. These people need to be stopped ASAP and this website needs to be shutdown.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fastloan4mecom/internet/Fastloan4mecom-This-company-took-3000-out-of-my-checking-account-without-my-permission-1059965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fastloan4me.com

Same thing happen to me

AUTHOR: Sarah - ()

I happen to check my account today and notice this check for $30 how do i go about contacct this company