Complaint Review: Fastloan4me.com

• Submitted: Mon, April 29, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 29, 2013

• Reported By: Jonathan — Seffner Florida

Fastloan4me.com Took 30 out my Checking account! Internet

I was checking my Checking account on 4/27/13 when I found a electronic check for the amount of $30.00 from fastloan4me.com. I have never heard of these folks and I have tried calling them and leaving a email. The email came back as Address rejected......Every time I call I either get thrown in a line to be answered then the phone goes silent or it goes to voice mail. I live off of SSD and I too am on a limited budget. I also feel like I will get no satisfaction from knowing where or who these people are.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fastloan4mecom/internet/Fastloan4mecom-Took-30-out-my-Checking-account-Internet-1046992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fastloan4me.com