Complaint Review: Fastloan4me.com

• Reported By: dalessi123 — Illinois
Fastloan4me.com
Internet USA

Fastloan4me.com Total Rip Off, "ghost" company  Internet

*Consumer Comment: same here.

Found a $30 check taken from my account on 4/29/2013. Tried calling the number listed on their account, was on hold for 30 minutes, then they hung up on me. Tried e-mailing the email address listed, got a "return to sender" e-mail! I've never heard of this company before I saw them take money out of my account without my OK. I called my bank and they advised me to close my account and open a new one because companies like this will NOT stop taking your money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2013 07:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fastloan4mecom/internet/Fastloan4mecom-Total-Rip-Off-ghost-companynbsp-Internet-1047260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fastloan4me.com

same here.

AUTHOR: Revenge88 - ()

Sorry you are a victum aswell; I wish there was another way to stop this, 3 charges already for me. people are saying a this might be the person behind this:  Aaron Shoaf PO Box 3540, Silver Springs, NV 89429-3540. I still havent gotten a phone number or street address; hopefully this will be stopped.