Complaint Review: Fastloanfast.com

• Submitted: Mon, March 04, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 04, 2013

• Reported By: Dorita — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America

Fastloanfast.com On 03/01/13 the company withdraw $30.00 from my acct which now is causing me $65.00 with bank fees. I disn't give this company permission because first i don't know them and second i had payments that Internet

Fastloanfast.com  did a  withdrawal of  $30. from my account and  the bank is now charging me $65.00 because they paid it under overdraft protection that I have with them. This is not fair to me because I don't know this company and never gave them permission to go into my acct.

I called the phone number that was on my bank statement 1-775-200-1525 and you can never speak to someone and when the system places you on hold the call is dropped or the voice mai is filled. I want my money back because they had no right to go into my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2013 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fastloanfastcom/internet/Fastloanfastcom-On-030113-the-company-withdraw-3000-from-my-acct-which-now-is-causin-1023263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fastloanfast.com