Complaint Review: Fastloanfast.com

• Updated: Fri, February 15, 2013

• Reported By: LouKY — Louisville Kentucky United States of America
Fastloanfast.com
PO Box 3450 Silver Springs NV Internet United States of America

Fastloanfast.com They deducted $30 from my ck acct that I never authorized , Internet

I found an unauthorized debit in my checking account and it was from fastloanfast.com.  I called the ph# listed on the deduction and ask for a refund.  They refused and said they sent an email for me to cancel, which I never got.  I asked for proof of the so called application I filled out, they could not show me.  They also could not forward the cancelation email they claim to have sent.  So I asked if I got the loan from this fake application and was hung up on.  I want my money back.  I have also reported them to the BBB and the FTC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fastloanfastcom/internet/Fastloanfastcom-They-deducted-30-from-my-ck-acct-that-I-never-authorized-Internet-1014985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fastloanfast.com