Complaint Review: Fastloanfor me

• Updated: Wed, July 10, 2013

• Reported By: J.Bacon — Montgomery Illinois
Fastloanfor me
fastloanforme.com fastloanforme.com, Missouri USA

Fastloanforme Drew with a check 30.00 from my checking account. I have never used this company for any purpose. I have not applied for a loan over 3 years. The address on the check is incorrect. fastloanforme.com Missouri

Fastloanforme, present check for $30.00 to my checking account in MO.  I have not applied for a loan for over 3 years.  The check that was presented had an incorrect address on it, and was not signed by anyone. When I attempt to contact the operation with the number provided on the check presented. 706-299-5892 all I get is recordings or the mail box is too full to take my message.

This is not the first time this has occurred to me by this company.

Their operation seems to be to put out these bogus application to Cash Loan operations, who then hound me for weeks seeing if I want to borrow money.  Then FastLoanforMe puts in a check to be withdraw money from my account for the service they provided.  Which I never requested.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fastloanfor-me/fastloanformecom-Missouri/Fastloanforme-Drew-with-a-check-3000-from-my-checking-account-I-have-never-used-this-c-1065955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fastloanfor me