Complaint Review: Fastloans4me,

• Updated: Fri, June 21, 2013

• Reported By: Janice — birmingham Alabama
Fastloans4me,
Internet USA

Fastloans4me, fastloans.co charged my checking account 30 dollars without my permission ,they presented a fake check to my account  Internet

On June 20, 2013 fastloans4me charged my checking account without my permission. I applied for other loans before but never with this company. I really think something should be done about this it seems as if they have been taking advantage of a lot of individuals. Please assist me and all of the other victims

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 04:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fastloans4me/internet/Fastloans4me-fastloansco-charged-my-checking-account-30-dollars-without-my-permission--1061107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fastloans4me,