Complaint Review: Fastloans4me

• Updated: Wed, June 26, 2013

• Reported By: Jennifer Lyons — harrisburg Arkansas
Fastloans4me
Internet USA

Fastloans4me took $30 from my account. I have never applied for any kind of loan with them! Fake check and my name wasn`t right on the check. My husband and I work hard for our money. Legal action needs to be taken! Internet

While checking my account I noticed $30 was missing. Fastloans4me hand illegally taken funds from my account, all the bank could tell me was file a dispute. i have so many bills set up on this account and now I have to change it. Because of theives I have to change every bankdraft on this account. Legal action needs to be taken.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2013 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fastloans4me/internet/nbsp-Fastloans4me-took-30-from-my-account-I-have-never-applied-for-any-kind-of-loan-wi-1062294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fastloans4me