Complaint Review: Fastloans4me.com

• Updated: Sun, May 05, 2013

• Reported By: sue, wheatley hts, ny — wheatley heights New York
Fastloans4me.com
Internet USA

Fastloans4me.com Withdrew $30.00 from my checking account without my authority. Never applied for any loans with this company Internet

*General Comment: Thieves Stole From My Account

They withdrew $30.00 from my checking account with out my authority. Never applied or accepted any loans with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2013 10:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fastloans4mecom/internet/Fastloans4mecom-Withdrew-3000-from-my-checking-account-without-my-authority-Never-app-1048661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fastloans4me.com

#1 General Comment

Thieves Stole From My Account

AUTHOR: Vern - ()

These crooks stole $30.00 dollars from my account which caused me a $34.00 fee from overdrawn amount.   I never did business with these people.  When I tried to call them at the number that was on the check image 775-200-1525, all I get is a "High Call Volume" and call back later and they just cold bloody hang up.  I made more than several attempts and get the same information.  I took out my precious time to go to my bank to have my checking account changed and now I need to contact all my billers to tell them not to withdraw from my account automatically!  Who are these people!

sauce