Complaint Review: Fastloansfast.com

• Updated: Wed, January 30, 2013

• Reported By: cschupp — Superior Montana United States of America
Fastloansfast.com
www.fastloanfast.com Internet United States of America

Fastloansfast.com Fastloanfast.com just removed $30.00 from my bank account unauthorized this morning. I was devistated as it overdrew my acct. So I checked this company out online and read of the scams that others ar Internet

This is such an devistating thing to happen. There are criminals out there just waiting for innocent people to steal their money. This sickens me. My bank is returning the check and I will close out my acct and am thankful for this website to vent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fastloansfastcom/internet/Fastloansfastcom-Fastloanfastcom-just-removed-3000-from-my-bank-account-unauthorized-1005980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fastloansfast.com