Complaint Review: Fastmelts30

• Submitted: Tue, December 02, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 02, 2008

• Reported By:Longmont Colorado
Fastmelts30
4650 SW 51st Street, Suite 711 Davie, Florida U.S.A.

Fastmelts30 Acai Berry Powder Davie Florida

I ordered a "free trial" bottle of Acai berry powder paying $3.99 shipping and was charged $29.95 and $89.31. I called and raised hell with two operators - Amanda at (866)407-1022 and Moleen at (877)350-8480 and was told they would refund me within 14 days not counting weekend days. I had to argue quite awhile with Moleen before she "got permission" from her supervisor to cancel my order and refund all my money. She first offered to refund me only $44.65 and that the $89 bottle had already shipped. When pressed, she talked to her supervisor and agreed to full refund and admitted nothing had been shipped in that she told me she was canceling the "shipment" I will believe the refunds when I see them in my account. I never received the "free trial" bottle, by the way.
This company is running a semi-scam, as they make your commitment for further charges in very small print. I told Moleen that her employers are unethical and not interested in providing their clients a good product. They are making a fortune misleading unfortunate folks looking for a good product.

Irate
Longmont, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2008 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fastmelts30/Davie-Florida-33314/Fastmelts30-Acai-Berry-Powder-Davie-Florida-396985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fastmelts30