Complaint Review: Fastrack

• Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: Graciela Root — Claremont California United States of America
Fastrack
Claremont, California United States of America

Fastrack I Didnt get receive and now I should paid for it? Claremont, California

Accidentally I entered the Fastrack going on the San Diego FWY 5 South Bound. However, I saw no problem since I believe there will be a automatic machine collecting the payment, as it is in any country in the world that offers this service. Soon I was able to run into a mechanical devise with the options of using credit card which I did, but, no receive came up. Now I am responsible for $ 60.00 when I paid already. There is NOTHING at all, to inform about this toll aparently easy to use system. This is absolutelly a ripoff. DO NOT GET TRAP IN THIS FASTRACK road.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 10:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fastrack/Claremont-California-91711/Fastrack-I-Didnt-get-receive-and-now-I-should-paid-for-it-Claremont-California-999543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fastrack