Complaint Review: Fasttrack Airport Parking, Parking Company Of America Airport Parking

• Submitted: Sat, January 05, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, January 05, 2008

• Reported By:Drexel Hill Pennsylvania
Fasttrack Airport Parking, Parking Company Of America Airport Parking
8255 Firestone Blvd Downey, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-727-5728
  • Web:
  • Category: Airports

Fasttrack Airport Parking, Parking Company Of America Airport Parking, PCAA False advertising on internet prepaid airport parking Downey California

I had an internet prepaid airport parking reservation with Fasttrack (PCAA) in Philadelphia, for which I provided the printout coupon when dropped car off. Upon my return at 6:30 a.m. on a Sunday,(even earlier than estimated), they gouged me for an additional 15% before they would give me the keys to my car. I protested that the prepaid reservation represented payment in full, as I had done a few weeks earlier (under different management). When I contacted customer service the next day, they required that I submit a written request for a refund, which I did, yet received no response. This is false advertising, misrepresentation, bad business.

Elle
Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2008 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fasttrack-Airport-Parking-Parking-Company-Of-America-Airport-Parking/Downey-California-90241/Fasttrack-Airport-Parking-Parking-Company-Of-America-Airport-Parking-PCAA-False-advertis-297336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fasttrack Airport Parking, Parking Company Of America Airport Parking