Complaint Review: Fasttrain

• Submitted: Thu, February 02, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, February 02, 2012

• Reported By: Sucker — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
Fasttrain
10752 Deerwood Park Blvd S., Suite 201, Jacksonvil Internet United States of America

Fasttrain Mike Grubbs ,Ben Davis, Alex Amor, Michelle Martinez, Dawn Amor Lied to me,Bait and switch,unemployable,Ruined my life,Worthless Internet, Internet

Fasttrain was the worse dicision that i have evermade. I should have known that i would get ripped off but i was just to stupid. Mike grubs Promised job placement ,he lied.he promised that he would personally get involed to make sure that i was happy and things went well .he lied, all of the techers that i payed alot of money for quit and they hires guys that were uncertified and didnt even have an associates dgree to tech. i ended up reading the book in class to learn the subject i was horrible, guys thatr didnt even show up got A`s. the computers were rejects from a thrift store and only half of them even worked.the teachers rutinely distributed pirated software, they over charged me and under educated me and to top it all off they wont release my transcript so i cant go to another school and get finacail aid they have ruined me. now i cant get a job i cant get a loan to go back to school and i`m saddled with a rediculus amout of debt.and things are very bad for me all because of fasttrain. one of the teachers Ben Davis looked up the arrest record of everyone in the class and announced to the class publicly that there was a child molester in class with us. and rutinely screamed and threatend and yelled.

Dont go to fasttrain go anywhere else you have been warned. they told me i have to pay them 1000 dollars in cash to release my transcript. there has to be a law that will help me. Please can anyone help me ?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2012 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fasttrain/internet/Fasttrain-Mike-Grubbs-Ben-Davis-Alex-Amor-Michelle-Martinez-Dawn-Amor-Lied-to-meBait-832986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fasttrain