Complaint Review: Fasturtle Interactive

• Updated: Tue, April 22, 2014

• Reported By: Steve — Phoenix Arizona USA
Fasturtle Interactive
14807 N 73rd St. Suite 202 Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

Fasturtle Interactive Fasturtle, Fasturtle Interactive, Fasturtle Technologies Fasturtle Screws Customers, Fasturtle black hat SEO tactics, Fasturtle deceptive sales techniques, Fasturtle misleads clients, Fasturtle false SEO practices Scottsdale, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: It's 2014 and Fasturtle is Still A Scam

* : Fasturtle Interactive's Response

If you ever deal with a Scottsdale web design company called Fasturtle beware!

A few months ago I was looking to re-design my website and this design company called Fasturtle.  I met with their President Eric Olsen, and seemed like he knew what he was talking about and convinced my partner and I go with his company.  After a little over a month they produced a great looking website for us, so we took Eric's advice and signed up for their SEO services.  This turned out to be a big mistake.

After almost three months of their so-called SEO services, we discovered that our rankings in Google were being penalized because Fasturtle was practicing Black Hat SEO tactics to get our company naturally placed on the web.

We tried to bring this to Fasturtle's attentions, but Mr. Olsen said this was "only natural and we were "sand-boxed" and eventually this would go away and we would be ranking again shortly.

Not true at all.  After nearly seven months our business has nearly disappeared from Google all together.

Please don't fall into Fasturtle's deceptive sales tactics.  Fasturtle misleads their clients by practicing false SEO, or as they say in their industry "Black Hat SEO Tactics."

Just a word of warning, if you deal with Fasturtle and Eric Olsen you will get screwed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2009 11:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fasturtle-Interactive/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/Fasturtle-Interactive-Fasturtle-Fasturtle-Interactive-Fasturtle-Technologies-Fasturtle-S-486899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fasturtle Interactive

It's 2014 and Fasturtle is Still A Scam

AUTHOR: jhdz75 - ()

Last year, I hired fasturtle to redesign my site and they were quick to upsell me on search engine optimization (SEO) services. I bit the bullet. I regret doing that. They scammed me out of thousands of dollars & my website is now de-indexed or "sandboxed" from Google. My company doesn't even show up for our own brand name!

Stay far away from Fasturtle and Eric Olsen (the CEO). They use blackhat, malicious tactics that destroy your online identity. They outsource their web design and charge you a boatload for outdate design. Anyone can get BBB accredited, and the awards they tout are easily won. Don't let them fool you. Go with a reputable firm that is knowledgable on SEO and the best practices. Fasturtle is a huge scam.

#2

Fasturtle Interactive's Response

AUTHOR: Fasturtle - (USA)

Fasturtle does NOT employ Black Hat SEO techniques and has never utilized such strategies in the 9 year history of the company. Fasturtle evaluates each individual Search Engine Optimization customer & associated website carefully, and then hand selects keywords for submission to the top Search Engines. Prior to the launch of all Search Engine Optimization campaigns, those keywords are evaluated with our clients, and no submissions are made without prior approval from our clients.

In addition, Fasturtle does not guarantee an overnight top search engine ranking to our Search Engine Optimization clients, which would be indicative of a true Black Hat SEO operation. Rather, Fasturtle thoroughly informs all of our SEO clients, at the beginning of each campaign, that top search engine ranking results can take up to 90 days to achieve.  Fasturtle does, however, guarantee top 30 placement,  in at least 5 of the top 20 search engines within 90 days. Eric Olsen (Pres.) and other representatives of Fasturtle also make themselves available to discuss Search Engine Optimization rankings & reports at the request of our clients. Any client that might bring such a concern to the attention of Fasturtle would be a top priority; however, Fasturtle has not received any such feedback as detailed in this complaint.

Fasturtle is a top 10 ranked website design, development & internet marketing company. Fasturtle has also been an accredited Better Business Bureau member since 2004 and maintains a grade A rating. We value each and every one of our customers unique needs & concerns. We welcome feedback & the opportunity to improve services continually.  Having served hundreds of clients in exceeding satisfactory fashion, we invite this author to come forward and contact us for qualification of this complaint.