Complaint Review: FatCow

• Submitted: Fri, December 07, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 11, 2012

• Reported By: Tammy — Pocatello Idaho United States of America
FatCow
70 Blanchard Road, 3rd Floor, Burlington, MA. 0180 Burlington, Massachusetts United States of America

FatCow $1500 stolen due to FatCow Burlington, Massachusetts

*UPDATE Employee: We Want To Help

March 4, 2011 I was told by Lance at FatCow that: 1. A person that I could easily understand from the United States could help develop a website and teach me how to utilize the website,

2. The person helping me develop a website and training me could enter my computer like HP to obtain pictures and to show me exactly what I needed to do, and

3. If I found this was not working for me, I could cancel and get the money returned as long as it was 30 days from when I started.

March 5, 2011 I learned: 1. The guy that was to help me develop a website was from India,

2. Joe, the wonderful guy from India, informed me that legally he could not enter my computer, and

3. Lance would not answer the phone, hang up when he learned it was me when I was transferred to him, and he said within 2 days of numerous calls from me that I could not cancel or receive money back from FatCow.

If I didn't have Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) due to a fall down the stairs, I would never be in this situation. I should have called US Bank the next day and informed them what happened to me.

After I learned last summer I was being charged again by FatCow, I called to make sure I was not going to be charged again, and then found out that the really rude guy I talked to started to have my US Bank card even billed more. Then Amber at FatCow was being really nice to me, said she would make sure I had the money refunded and after reading my US Bank credit card number the phone went blank. Then I could not get anyone to answer, and the woman that did was extremely rude, shut down the website, and paid back about $50!

Would do anything to get some support here. Sure wouldn't want this to happen to anyone else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2012 08:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FatCow/Burlington-Massachusetts-01803/FatCow-1500-stolen-due-to-FatCow-Burlington-Massachusetts-979336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FatCow

We Want To Help

AUTHOR: FatCow_Help - (United States of America)

Hello Tammy,

My name is Melissa and I am the Social Media Manager here at FatCow. Quality Assurance is very important to us. I would like to investigate this matter and assist you. In order for me to investigate please email melissa(at)fatcow(dot)com your domain or username so I can locate the account and assist you.