Complaint Review: Fatcow

Fatcow
columbus, Select State/Province USA

Fatcow They renew without your consent columbus Indiana

*UPDATE Employee: We Want To Help

I bought 2 domains from Fatcow and purposely marked "DO NOT AUTORENEW" when I signed up.  Well guess what?  They both autorenewed.  Not only that, if you get any extra products like website protection-that charge will automatically renew whether your website ends or not.  You have to call them and tell them not to renew each extra service you paid for.

Also their website builder is novice-looking and not user friendly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2013 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fatcow/columbus-Select-StateProvince/Fatcow-They-renew-without-your-consent-columbus-Indiana-1050114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fatcow

We Want To Help

AUTHOR: FatCow_Help - ()

Hello,
My name is Melissa and I am the Social Media Manager here at FatCow. Quality Assurance is very important to us. I would like to investigate this matter and assist you. In order for me to investigate please email melissa(at)fatcow(dot)com your domain or username so I can locate the account and reach out via more secure means.