Complaint Review: Fathers CHoice

• Reported By:phoenix Arizona
Fathers CHoice
Goletta, California U.S.A.

Fathers CHoice Took over $1500 then disconnected all phones. Goletta California

My husband and I made the mistake of trusting and using Fathers Choice for help manuevering through the legalities of amending child support and custody orders. After months of preparation, the documents I received were full of mistakes. I finally received the corrected documents and sent them off to the court and to the server as instructed. The day the court received them, they called us to inform us that we sent the wrong documents! Fortunately, they're compassionate people and they're sending the docs back along with the correct forms we need to fill out and return. Thankfully we were also able to stop the server before the wrong docs were served on the exwife. When i called Fathers Choice to find out what they planned on doing since they sent us the completely wrong documents, I found all of the phone numbers I had were disconnected. We paid Fathers Choice a total of about $1500 for their services which were a complete joke. Waste of time and precious money. We are so disappointed and once again, feel lost as we feel our way through this very complicated process on our own. If there are any law suits in process, we would very much like to be included if at all possible. THese people should be in jail.

phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2009 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fathers-CHoice/Goletta-California/Fathers-CHoice-Took-over-1500-then-disconnected-all-phones-Goletta-California-441468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fathers CHoice