Complaint Review: Fathers Choice Premiere Family Services

• Submitted: Wed, September 10, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 29, 2008

• Reported By:Medford Oregon
Fathers Choice Premiere Family Services
93 Castillian Drive Goleta, California U.S.A.

Fathers Choice Premiere Family Services yet ANOTHER VICTIM we HAVE to put a stop to this company Goleta California

*Author of original report: PLEASE READ THIS UPDATE!!!!! Fathers Choice- Premiere Family Services

*Author of original report: Fathers Choice, now stringing me along

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: youll recieve maybe half the refund

*Author of original report: Refund Promised Last week not recieved

*Author of original report: Refund promised, never delivered

*Author of original report: Once again, I am being ignored.

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution in process for Michelle from Medford

*Author of original report: Another Email I am feeling heard! Fathers Choice Premiere Family Services

*Author of original report: New email from fathers choice.

*Author of original report: They say the refund is in process . . .

*Author of original report: Recieved an email stating refund is being processed

This company totally ripped me off too, I have been a member since Feb. 2008. They sent me paper work full of errors, I sent it back twice to get it corrected, when I went to court NO CALL from a lawyer as promised, and they sent me someone elses paperwork full of personal information, if they did it to her, who knows where my info went!

Never returned calls, and after demanding that they stop pulling money out of my account, they did it any way! I would be extremly interested in ANY legal action being taken against this "company". They have screwed too many of us!

Michelle
Medford, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2008 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fathers-Choice-Premiere-Family-Services/Goleta-California-93117/Fathers-Choice-Premiere-Family-Services-yet-ANOTHER-VICTIM-we-HAVE-to-put-a-stop-to-this-c-371653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fathers Choice Premiere Family Services

PLEASE READ THIS UPDATE!!!!! Fathers Choice- Premiere Family Services

AUTHOR: Michelle - (U.S.A.)

Update on my current situation with these jerks. I know they will not respond to this update, but hopefully someone will read this and SOME ACTION can be taken against these con-artists. We must DO something. There is POWER IN NUMBERS PEOPLE!!!!
Fathers choice made promises they did not keep, they sent me expired useless paper work, they never called me with court prep like promised, they sent me someone else's paper work full of personal information, and they took money after I canceled my account.
So when I first posted to RipOff Report, I heard back, (THANK YOU RIPOFF REPORT!) they said they were refunding me the over $1300 they took. Great, I thought maybe I had misjudged them.
Weeks go by, I will copy and paste the emails as follow:

On Sep 18, 2008, at 1:11 PM, customerservice@fatherschoice.org wrote:
Your refund will be processed next week, Michelle.

On Sep 29, 2008 Michelle writes:
I am still awaiting my refund wich I was assured would be processed
last week, please return my emails, and phone calls and stop ignoring
me.

Fathers Choice responds that day:
Thanks for contacting us regarding the refund request. We will put that into the process right away. Please note that the process can take up to one month.

Thank you.

MY RESPONSE:
You told me it was processing LAST WEEK you said so on my BBB report and on my Rip Off Report, please respond.

THEY RESPOND:
Michelle,

Our apologies for the message you just received. Your refund check did go out last week to the address you gave us. Let us know if it has not arrived by this Friday.

A week goes by, and NOTHING. So I send this:

It is Friday, my refund supposedly went out last week, though my
requests for verification of the address you sent it to have been
ignored.

THEY RESPOND: (DATE Oct. 3)
Hi Michelle,

We apologize for the mis-information you received about your check. It is currently being held in the accounting office until approval for mailing. We will notify you when it is mailed.

customerservice@fatherschoice.org

Now I am being ignored again and they will not respond to me. I want to cry. I wish SOMETHING could be done.
PLEASE DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY! THEY STEAL FROM FAMILIES WHEN THEY ARE MOST VULNERABLE!

Fathers Choice, now stringing me along

AUTHOR: Michelle - (U.S.A.)

I was told that my refund was sent last week, then I was told to let them know if it had not arrived by friday, NOW THEY SAY SORRY FOR THE MIS INFORMATION YOUR CHECK IS SITTING IN ACCOUNTING WAITING FOR APPROVAL!!!

I have filed with the BBB. I have filed with the Attny General, and I have a few other cards up my sleeve. THESE PEOPLE STEAL FROM FAMILYS WHO ARE FACING THE BIGGEST FIGHT OF THEIR LIFES AND ARE GETTING AWAY WITH IT

SOMETHING MUST BE DONE!!!!

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

youll recieve maybe half the refund

AUTHOR: Case_manager_fathers_choice - (U.S.A.)

Youll probably recieve half of the refund, I would be very interested to know if he did refund you the full amount or if at all.

Refund Promised Last week not recieved

AUTHOR: Michelle - (U.S.A.)

Then I got an email saying it did go out please contact us if you have not recieved the check by Friday. I am asking that they verify the address they sent it to. No response yet. So fed up.

Refund promised, never delivered

AUTHOR: Michelle - (U.S.A.)

Here it is the week AFTER my refund was promised. They are hanging up on me and not responding to my emails. I am sitting at my desk at work so frustrated I am crying... I have nothing left to say...

Once again, I am being ignored.

AUTHOR: Michelle - (U.S.A.)

So I have been trying to communicate with Fathers Choice regarding my refund and they are totaly ignoring me again. I am so angry and frustrated, WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING TO STOP THIS COMPANY! They prey on individuals who are in a desperate situation, the MOST desperate situation, fighting for their CHILDREN!!!! Last week I was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt, now as I am ignored time and time again, I am ready to go to war....

Resolution in process for Michelle from Medford

AUTHOR: Customer Service - Father's Choice - (U.S.A.)

Hi Michelle,

As stated in our other correspondence, we have initiated the refund process for you. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this process. We apologize that your phone calls were unanswered. Thank you for holding us to a high standard.

Sincerely,

Another Email I am feeling heard! Fathers Choice Premiere Family Services

AUTHOR: Michelle - (U.S.A.)

I just got another email from Fathers choice, they said I am getting a FULL refund! I would be interested in hearing how many of the people who posted here finally did get a refund. I must say I am feeling a bit guilty for my anger. We will see.

New email from fathers choice.

AUTHOR: Michelle - (U.S.A.)

I just received an email saying the process will take two weeks, but they still have not clarified if they are giving me a full refund or not. If these guys actually refund my money, perhaps they are NOT as big a scam as I am thinking. Although the last seven months of paying these people to ignore me has been quite frustrating. Not to mention the over $800 I paid for expired forms that the court rejected and advised that I get money back. I was humiliated.

They say the refund is in process . . .

AUTHOR: Michelle - (U.S.A.)

That was yesterday. Lets hope this company has seen the light and will follow through. I am interested in communicating with other victims of this agency. How do we go about doing that? Can someone from Rip Off Report get back to me???
I will continue to post as I hear from these jerks.

Recieved an email stating refund is being processed

AUTHOR: Michelle - (U.S.A.)

Lets hope this company does the right thing, they say they will. Lets see... I will update regularly.