Complaint Review: Fathers Choice

• Submitted: Mon, July 28, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 28, 2008

• Reported By:Campbellsville Kentucky
Fathers Choice
93 Castillian Drive Goleta, California U.S.A.

Fathers Choice I am filing this for my husband.I found Fathers choice for him and now I regret it. Goleta California

*UPDATE Employee: Noelle - Resolution with Fathers Choice

I found Fathers Choice via the net for my husband.His daughter is being mistreated and was abandoned by her mother yet he has been unable to get custody of his daughter.To sum it up in a few sentences my stepdaughter lives with her grandmother who gets the child support yet the mother has custody and lives in a differant town.We got a phone call saying my stepdaughter was being abused by her grandmother so I looked for an attorney that was affordable.

Who did I find?Fathers Choice.My husband contacted them and of course got some positive feedback.After sending them 350.00 he was told the paperwork was being filed and we would get a phonecall letting us know when his emergency court date would be.That Friday we still hadn't gotten a phonecall.After many phonecalls and voicemails my husband emailed them and canceled his membership.We never got a membership cancellation email.Bit luckily no money has been taken off of his credit card since.

We are a family of seven and just want all of our kids to be in a safe family environment.We thought we were going to get just that from Father Choice.We couldv'e used the money to actually hire a local attorney but now we can't.Something needs to be done with these people.Please keep in mind that I am a mother of five with a child from another man who doesn't take care of his daughter.And I have my husband who will do anything for his kids but hasn't been given the chance to raise his little girl in a better family environment.What does a person do?

Noelle
Campbellsville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2008 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fathers-Choice/Goleta-California-93111/Fathers-Choice-I-am-filing-this-for-my-husbandI-found-Fathers-choice-for-him-and-now-I-re-356388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fathers Choice

Noelle - Resolution with Fathers Choice

AUTHOR: Customer Service - Father's Choice - (U.S.A.)

Noelle,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. In order to verify cancellation, please send an email to customerservice@fatherschoice.org with your husband's name in the subject line. Also please state in the email that you are in need of verfication of the cancellation and include the member number.

Thank you.