Complaint Review: Fathers Choice

• Submitted: Tue, February 10, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 10, 2009

• Reported By:Pleasant Plains Arkansas
Fathers Choice
93 Castillian Dr, Second Floor Goleta, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 877-571-1476
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Fathers Choice Misleading of services Goleta California

I trusted Fathers Choice for my custody case , i paid them the money they requested and they said they would do the paper work and represent me in court. Later they said i would need to represent myself in court and to call them the day before my court date. They sent all paper work i needed and my court date is set. I have a few questions on what to do about my case and their phones are all out of order.

They lied when they said they would be in court with me and now i cannot contact them. My court date is less than a month away no money for another lawyer.I feel as though i have been mislead and ripped off and i think tht Fathers Choice should be held accountable for theire irresponsible actions.

E.CR
Pleasant Plains, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2009 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fathers-Choice/Goleta-California-93117/Fathers-Choice-Misleading-of-services-Goleta-California-422393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fathers Choice