• Report: #381905

• Submitted: Thu, October 16, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 16, 2008

• Reported By:Tampa Florida
Fathers Choice
1179 Patterson Ave Goleta, California U.S.A.

Fathers Choice - Premier Family Services - Fathers Advocate - Azouz Training Group - SBLaw.net Goleta California

Hello,
I am reporting father choice also. I noticed several complaints listed on this site and I am glad I am not the only one being over charged.

I have been double charged by them. I get two charges one from AZOUZ and FATHERS choice. I also sent a e-mail to their customer service, tried to call their billing department, and cancel my membership with no luck.

I want my over charged funds refunded. The total of the refund should be $195.80 that has been take from my account. I have full bank records, and will also be filing a dispute with my bank who says I have a valid case to dispute and the bank will take legal action if they have too.

I just want my money back and for them to stop over charging, along with my membership stopped.

Ryan
Tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2008 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fathers-Choice/Goleta-California-93117/Fathers-Choice-Premier-Family-Services-Fathers-Advocate-Azouz-Training-Group-SBLaw-381905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fathers Choice