Complaint Review: Father's Choice

• Submitted: Wed, September 10, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, September 19, 2008

• Reported By:greensboro Maryland
Father's Choice
93 Castillian Drive, 2nd Floor Goleta, California U.S.A.

Father's Choice They lied about getting my refund in a few days, I call the company and get hung up on, try to leave messages but the mailbox is full.They are deceptive about helping you for just $98 Goleta California

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution for Marie by Fathers Choice

I needed legal help and had to money for a private attorney so I decided to check out what legal help was available on-line for my type of situation.
I came across this company which on the website is called "My Child Custody Situations". I liked the way they presented themselves online so I called them. The woman I spoke to was very helpful, I thought.

After I got the "sales pitch" I still thought they could help me, they sounded sincerely concerned for my situation, so I applied for the membership. After I gave my credit card number and became a member for the $98, I then received an e-mail a little while later welcoming me as a new member explaining how the monthly payments would work and to watch the video they sent by e-mail.

It was after I listened to the video that I started to get a bad feeling, they wanted more money in order to complete your case from start to end. At that point I called them back to cancel my membership, it had only been 2, maybe 3 hours since I had joined. They transfered me to someone who took my information down and why I was canceling, I told them me and the father would work it out. They said I'd get a full refund within a few days. That was on August 8, 2008.

I have only been able to speak to a live person maybe twice and I've called dozens of times, I get a voice message that because of heavy call volume to leave them a message and an associate would contact me as soon as possible, BUT, when I get the next mailbox, it tells me its full and to call back.

I have had to order a new bank card because i'm scared they'll take more money. I just want my $98 back.
What filthy liars they are and thieves.

Marie
greensboro, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2008 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fathers-Choice/Goleta-California-93117/Fathers-Choice-They-lied-about-getting-my-refund-in-a-few-days-I-call-the-company-and-ge-371701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Father's Choice

Resolution for Marie by Fathers Choice

AUTHOR: Customer Service - Father's Choice - (U.S.A.)

Hi Marie,

We apologize for the length of time it has taken to process your refund and for the lack of communication by our company. Our intention is to serve each member in a timely manner. Please contact us at customerservice@fatherschoice.org with your name, membership number and the complaint you have written here so that we can route this through the proper channel for resolution.

Again we apologize for the time it has taken to satisfy your request.

Sincerely,