Complaint Review: Fathers Choice

Fathers Choice
www.fatherschoice.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Fathers Choice they have ripped me off for 800.00 dollars Genoa california

*Consumer Suggestion: Go after their merchant account

I have been ripped off also with this company and have spent hours contacting them. Ive called over 20 numbers that I have found and talking with different people at fathers choice passed me on to other numbers.
Im Pissed!!!! I have talked to all kinds of people at fathers choice and have been here on the ripoff report to see all of the complaints.
I cant believe with all of us in the same circumstance there is not something or someone we can talk to to get our money back and sue this organization!!
You can freaking sue for getting a hot cup of coffee from Mcdonalds now adays!!!.....We all need to some how get together and sue this Freaking Company Fathers Choice and get out money back!!!!!!

Laura
buckeye, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2008 07:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fathers-Choice/nationwide/Fathers-Choice-they-have-ripped-me-off-for-80000-dollars-Genoa-california-394070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fathers Choice

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Go after their merchant account

AUTHOR: Mn2 - (U.S.A.)

If you used a credit card issue a charge back against the company. This is what I did. You will need to provide documentation showing that they did not provide what they promised to do. In my case I gave them my cc over the phone so I never got any terms of service and that killed me. It was suggested to me that we try to get their merchant account revoked. They appear to have their merchant account with:

Sage Payment Solutions
1750 Old Meadow Rd, Suite 300
McLean, VA 22102

Phone: 703.848.2980
Toll-free: (800) 261-0240
Fax: (703) 848-9457

If we get Sage to drop their merchant account they wont be able to process credit card transactions.