Complaint Review: Fathers Choice

• Updated: Thu, October 23, 2008

• Reported By:bradenton Florida
Fathers Choice
fatherschoice.org Nationwide U.S.A.

Fathers Choice took my money won't return my calls or email Goleta california

they took my enrollment fee and two monthly member payments.they also took half of the 845.00dollars fee for the paper work and confrence calls and now they wont return any calls or email from me. I work 2 jobs and take care off my dissabeld mother and all i wanted is a little help in seeing my new born daughter that was born in august .i pay all the bills and this is a lot of money to me because i pay my mothers medical bills also. and now i must start over and save money and try to find legal help i can trust.

Richard
bradenton, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2008 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fathers-Choice/nationwide/Fathers-Choice-took-my-money-wont-return-my-calls-or-email-Goleta-california-384185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fathers Choice