Complaint Review: Father's Choice.org

• Updated: Tue, June 14, 2011

• Reported By: joewinsock — las vegas Nevada United States of America
Father's Choice.org

Father's Choice.org BUNCH OF RIP OFF's Internet, Internet

My situation brought me to get help for visitation and or custody of my daughter. I was referred to Father's Choice by a friend(some friend). These people took my $250.00 and promised me they would help get custody of my daughter. A month went by and I called them to find out no-one answered. I then started to find their website, which I remembered I recieved an email with the orientation video in it. I clicked on the link that was enclosed in the email. And I find out that their website doesn't even work anymore. I still don't get to see or talk to my daughter either. What a scam and they got me......... Now what?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2011 08:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fathers-Choiceorg/internet/Fathers-Choiceorg-BUNCH-OF-RIP-OFFs-Internet-Internet-740863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Father's Choice.org