Complaint Review: Fathers Choice.org/premeire Family Services

• Submitted: Tue, September 16, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, September 16, 2008

• Reported By:Nevada Missouri
Fathers Choice.org/premeire Family Services
1179 Patterson Ave Goleta, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-964-1664
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Fathers Choice.org/premeire Family Services rip-off/scam?!?! Goleta California

I have paid these people 872.00. I paid in full July 30, 2008--today is Sept. 16, 2008--I still have no paperwork and am unable to get ahold of anyone by phone or email. I was tod 2 weeks ago I would receive my papers in 7 to 10 days and NOTHING!!!

I attempted to reach my case manager-PAT WALSH-on his direct line...1-888-571-1469 and lo and behold it is now a voice message for someone totally different. I have called every hour for 6 days now to the main number 1-800-964-1664 and am unable to reach anyone or leave a message because the mailbox is full.

When I do leave a message no one responds, I am not a rich woman with alot of money to spare so 872.00 is alot of money to me...I just wanted the help to get my children back and I feel as if this is a scam.

BEWARE of these people. Report any problems you have with them.

Alicia
Nevada, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2008 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fathers-Choiceorgpremeire-Family-Services/Goleta-California-93117/Fathers-Choiceorgpremeire-Family-Services-rip-offscam-Goleta-California-373312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fathers Choice.org/premeire Family Services