Complaint Review: Fatherschoice.org, Premier Family Services

• Submitted: Thu, December 11, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, December 11, 2008

• Reported By:Savannah Georgia
Fatherschoice.org, Premier Family Services
93 Castillian Dr, Second Floor Goleta, California U.S.A.

Fatherschoice.org, Premier Family Services Fatherschoice.org SCAM!! Let's file a class action suit, they have stolen $$$ from at least 35 on this site!! Goleta California Goleta California

My husband and I were looking into reducing child support. I found Fatherschoice.org and they seemed reputable. All in all, they have received almost $1500 from us and given us bogus forms. We have been played the fools.

I have 13 separate phone numbers and no one can be reached. In another post here on Ripoff, someone suggested calling the California Attorney General's Office. I did so. I spoke with Marvin, who is now sending me a claims form. His advice is to call the District Atty of Santa Barbara Co. Their #'s are (805) 568-2300 and (805) 568-2390. File a complaint with them.

Also contact the Better Business Bureau of Santa Barbara County and the Chamber of Commerce. He also told me that if just the complainants on this website would agree, we could file a class action lawsuit, assuming that this is a legitimate company, not just some guy with a laptop.

In his listings there was an attachment stating that the name was related to fraud. It is important to call and get your name on the list with the California Atty. General's Office. A civil action lawsuit is also possible, so maybe our money can be returned. Not to get anyone's hopes up, but together, maybe this can get this "company" out of business, save other people, and possibly nail this guy to the wall. (I don't know about the criminal aspect of it,that is to be decided by local law enforcement.)

Also, the address 93 Castillian Dr, Second Floor, Goleta, California, 93117 U.S.A. does not exist. Mapquest it. We've all been had, and I really don't like being had!

Stephanie
Savannah, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2008 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fatherschoiceorg-Premier-Family-Services/Goleta-California-93117/Fatherschoiceorg-Premier-Family-Services-Fatherschoiceorg-SCAM-Lets-file-a-class-act-400261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fatherschoice.org, Premier Family Services

noticed