Complaint Review: Fatherschoice.org - Premier Family Services

• Submitted: Mon, January 05, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 05, 2009

• Reported By:Savannah Georgia
Fatherschoice.org - Premier Family Services
fatherschoice.org. Goleta, California U.S.A.

Fatherschoice.org - Premier Family Services charges my card again, under different name, same city, same amount. Goleta California

Just an update on this company: they have charged my card again for the same monthly rate of $48.95, but this time using a different number and name. Anyone who is still being charged against your wishes, cut up your cards, and request brand new ones! Also, I am going to speak with a lawyer soon to see what can be done. I say class action lawsuit, but we would all have to be on board. I'd give out my email address if it was allowed, so that this could be coordinated.
I know that $1000 is not a whole lot of money, but most of us came to this company in times of hardship,and at those times it is a steep amount to lose. My papers look like a Microsoft Excel program that a kid could reproduce. I'm embarrassed, angry, and want to nail this-these guy(s).
Realize: just on this website there are over 150 complaints. I think that qualifies more action than just having one pulled over on you.

Stephanie
Savannah, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2009 04:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fatherschoiceorg-Premier-Family-Services/Goleta-California/Fatherschoiceorg-Premier-Family-Services-charges-my-card-again-under-different-name-s-408027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fatherschoice.org - Premier Family Services