Complaint Review: Fbk Products

• Submitted: Thu, December 13, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, December 13, 2007

• Reported By:mcloud Oklahoma
Fbk Products
3020 High Ridge Rd. Boyton Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Fbk Products i gave in and got some laundry detergent, tried it for 2 weeks, it wasn't any better than the cheap stuff so I sent it back and they are harassing me for the 100 bucks and saying they never recieved it Boyton Beach Florida

i gave in to getting some over priced laundry detergent and used it for 2 weeks. I sent back the un-used amount in the box they sent it in and they have been harassing me for the 100 dollars ever since even though i have faxed several of the people there proof of mailing.

Each person I faxed it to told me that they would solve the problem but 2 weeks later someone else calls telling me I owe them money and that they never recieved the package(which is not true).Im glad I have saved my ups reciepts but I don't know how to stop the harassment or keep my credit good if they turn me over to them anyway.

mcloud, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2007 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fbk-Products/Boyton-Beach-Florida-33426/Fbk-Products-i-gave-in-and-got-some-laundry-detergent-tried-it-for-2-weeks-it-wasnt-any-291275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fbk Products