Complaint Review: Fcnb - Cms - Spiegel - Card Processing Center

• Submitted: Sun, June 13, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, June 13, 2004

• Reported By:45150 Ohio
Fcnb - Cms - Spiegel - Card Processing Center
Po Pox 9204 Old Bethpage, New York U.S.A.

Fcnb - Cms - Spiegel - Card Processing Center ripoff CHANGE DUE DATE THEN UP THE PAYMENT. CALL 2 OR 3 TIMES A DAY FOR PAYMENT THAT IS 12 DAYS LATE Old Bethpage New York

I had a good standing account with spiegel. Then they went bankrupt. My account was giving to cms. They changed my due date to the 1st of month from the 15th of month. My payment went from 35.00 to 50.00. I got behind in the payment.

They started calling and calling and calling. Sometimes 3 to 5 times a day, never leaveing a message. I finally answered when I was home and ask them to change due date that I couldnt make the 1st. They said they couldnt.

When I got my tax return this year I send them 600.00. That brought the account current. I was fine until June 1st payment. Today is the 13 of June. Well they started call me again june 9. 2 or 3 times a day. Saturday they call 3 times. Then today Sunday june 13 they call again. Thank goodness I have caller id. Anyway I pick up I wanted to make sure it was them. Well this little voice said to hold on because someone wanted to talk to me. So I waited and waited.

Well it was cms on a sunday. So I ask what they were doing calling me on sunday. Of corse she wanted to know were the payment was I ask why she was calling on a sunday and the payment was only 12 days late. I told her I was keeping track of the calls and I was going to contact the attonery general. Which I did.

This is nothing more that harrasing phone calls. It is a rip off that they can do that to customers who are trying to pay off account.

Pam
45150, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2004 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fcnb-Cms-Spiegel-Card-Processing-Center/Old-Bethpage-New-York-11802/Fcnb-Cms-Spiegel-Card-Processing-Center-ripoff-CHANGE-DUE-DATE-THEN-UP-THE-PAYMENT-94731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fcnb - Cms - Spiegel - Card Processing Center

enjoy