Complaint Review: Fcnb/spiegal

• Submitted: Thu, August 30, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 30, 2007

• Reported By:Bellingham Washington
Fcnb/spiegal
9300 Sw Gemini Beaverton, Oregon U.S.A.

Fcnb/spiegal Have paid debt off twice and spiegal still reporting me bad credit credit Ripoff Beaverton Oregon

This debt was incurred by my wife. When she died, Spiegal asked me to send a death certificate to them. I did as they asked, and never heard from them again.
They keep giving me a bad report to the credit beureaus even though I have since paid them off twice.
Once when I refinanced my home, and the last time when I got a second.

Melvin
Bellingham, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2007 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fcnbspiegal/Beaverton-Oregon-97008/Fcnbspiegal-Have-paid-debt-off-twice-and-spiegal-still-reporting-me-bad-credit-credit-Rip-271430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fcnb/spiegal