Complaint Review: Featherton Publishing

• Updated: Fri, May 11, 2012

• Reported By: DeleneSC — Valley Center California United States of America
Featherton Publishing
San Diego, California United States of America

Featherton Publishing hrmanager@chaoticweb.com Scam: San Diego Dream Wedding Secrets Revealed: Interviews with San Diego's Top Wedding Vendors San Diego, California

Received this email on Jan. 24, 2012:

Featherton Publishing is looking for a Live Band to interview for a book we're publishing entitled, San Diego Dream Wedding Secrets Revealed: Interviews with San Diego's Top Wedding Vendors (there is no cost to you).

If this sounds like something you might be interested in, please let me know by replying to this email, and I will send you the interview questions via email.

BJ Santiago
Associate Publisher

I took the time to answer the questions for this supposed "book".  After I submitted my well thought out answers, their phone number has been disconnected and no response emails since Feb. 10. I send several emails to Featherton Publishing and never heard from them again.  I believe they will publish my interview without any acknowledgement to me or my company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2012 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Featherton-Publishing/San-Diego-California-/Featherton-Publishing-hrmanagerchaoticwebcom-Scam-San-Diego-Dream-Wedding-Secrets-Reve-881550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Featherton Publishing