Complaint Review: Fed-Ex

• Reported By: Chris — Kissimmee Florida United States of America
Fed-Ex
, Tennessee United States of America

Fed-Ex Non-Delivery of Item & Possible Fraud Tennessee

On April 25th, 2012.  A "Fed-Ex" delivery Truck arrived at my Residence, & the Driver, whom could speak very little English, had me "Sign' his normal Paperwork, for my expected Delivery Items.

Unfortunately, upon signing & waiting at the front door & expecting the Fed-Ex Driver to give me my Package, he "Drove-Off" without giving me anything....Weird isn't it"...?

I immediately contacted the Fed-Ex , Orlando,Fl.  Offices at 407 240-9600 for a proper Explanation, but was immediately transfer to their main branch offices in Tennessee.

Upon talking to a female customer Respresentative  of Fed-Ex , she stated " There nothing she could do"

I asked can you 'Trace" it by my "Name"...she put me on "Hold" for the Longest, I then Hung Up, after waiting so long.

Fed-Ex is clearly a disgrace, & to hired Delivery  Drivers, that can "NOT" speak proper "English" is totally inexcusable.

Also to have the Customer(s) sign for delivery Items, that don't exist or given to the Customer.

I highly recommend to folks, not to use Fed-EX & use another carrier...!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2012 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fed-Ex/-Tennessee-/Fed-Ex-Non-Delivery-of-Item-Possible-Fraud-Tennessee-873075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fed-Ex