• Report: #20542

Complaint Review: Fed. Gov- (FBI)

• Submitted: Thu, May 09, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, May 09, 2002

• Reported By:
Fed. Gov- (FBI)
Washington, Other U.S.A.

Fed. Gov- (FBI) Gov- consumer fraud ripoff Washington Other

*0: Well ther message appears to have dissapeared.

This conduct is ongoing. Feds seak to prevent exposure of their corruption. They regularly invaid the internet of those who would expose them to block their efforts. They go well beyond that, however.

dave goggin

Our crime fighting FBI had a part to play in Florida. This was, for me, a suspission. I have been learning the hard way how their conivor apparatus can be used gainst whistle blowers. I have learned that they have little or no reservations about blocking E-Mail to any senator or even the whitehouse. and they have been interfering with my e-mail efforts for some time.

Overt the last few days it has intensified as I have attempten my own inquiry in to how the voteing machiens might be rigged. The ihigh tech FBI hackers do not want that out at all. n In some respects it appears obvoiou. Stats calling state for Gore. Bush's reaction... Sudden change towards Gore. Networks revirse their call. Hackers pull out and state>again turns towards gore? That has to rase some questions for all thinking people.

Hackers won't permit me to edit report

Update Entered: 12/8/2000 Modified: 12/8/2000
They don't want me sending or posting this anywhere and have been all over my sights blocking most everything. That tells me a lot. Our FBI has gone bad and who can investigate them?

Dave
White City, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2002 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fed-Gov-FBI/Washington-Other-2002/Fed-Gov-FBI-Gov-consumer-fraud-ripoff-Washington-Other-20542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fed. Gov- (FBI)

#1 0

Well ther message appears to have dissapeared.

AUTHOR: - ()

It is thje ongoing abuse of the FBI.....

While of little avail to date I will continue to advize your office of the ongoing outragious abuse by FBI agents on any and all of my internet actavaties. They continue to block even my efforts to play on-line card games. This is unnecessary and to most it would appear a bit crazy, but sadely it is a fact. It remains an unconscionable abuse of power and actavities not yet motafied by any government office or agency. Is this acceptable behavior to your office?

Message being again sent to Director of FBI - White House & select members of congress