• Report: #203557

• Submitted: Sat, July 29, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, November 29, 2008

• Reported By:Columbia South Carolina
FedEx - Federal Express
Multinational Corporation Orangeburg, South Carolina U.S.A.

FedEx - Federal Express RIP-OFF, Lost Package, No Refund ripoff, theft, loss, no refund Orangeburg South Carolina

*Author of original report: UPDATE

*Author of original report: Solved

I have dropped my package to FedEx Express Box on July 5, 2006. It was a Home Delivery shipment I did not realise that! FedEx says they have NO record of it whatsoever! They indirectly accused me of lying and for not dropping my shipment off! My package seems to be lost! FedEx washes their hands off. What should I do? I trusted my shipment to FedEx! They lost it! FedEx is not to be trusted anymore! They told me I have NO proof of my package!!! Who does! Who does if they trust FEDEX!!?? How can I trust FEDEX after this 19 day (and no result) ordeal? FEDEX basically told me I'm gonna be the one who is the loser. I issued a label on their constantly failing website and put it in the FEDEX plastic bag label holder and I placed it on my package and I dropped my package securely (I thought!) to a FEDEX box! It's gone! There's more.... they HAVE NO RECORD OF IT!!! How come??? This is happening in Orangeburg, South Carolina. I can not trust FEDEX anymore! Therefore I can not use FEDEX HOME DELIVERY anymore!

Talking about insurance, insurance in my case (I insured my shipment in full value) is not important (to FEDEX), because FEDEX has not charged me for the shipment, cause they have no record of it. It means someone at FEDEX or their contractor (it is not my problem whom they trust to steal/pickup my package) has taken my package and stole it or threw it into a garbage. He or she did NOT scan my package and thus it is NOT in FEDEX system and thus I did not get charged for the shipping of it and thus they lost it and thus we should never trust our shipments to FEDEX HOME DELIVERY!

John
Columbia, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2006 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FedEx-Federal-Express/Orangeburg-South-Carolina/FedEx-Federal-Express-RIP-OFF-Lost-Package-No-Refund-ripoff-theft-loss-no-refund-Or-203557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FedEx - Federal Express

UPDATE

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

UPDATE: It was found 3 weeks later and delivered. OK. Fedex overcharges for the shipping sometimes, but refunds the overcharge when confronted. Still a positive experience.

Solved

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

This issue has been solved. FEDEX found the package several weeks later and delivered to the sender.