Complaint Review: FedEx Ground

• Submitted: Fri, October 17, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, October 17, 2008

• Reported By:Salida California
FedEx Ground
http://www.fedex.com Modesto, California U.S.A.

FedEx Ground Area LIARS! FedEx claimed they delivered. They lied. Am I out 75 bucks? Modesto California

I ordered a product from Ebay and they sent it via FedEx Ground. I was sent a tracking number. Tracking showed that it was delivered, BUT IT WAS NOT!

I stayed home the entire day. My Mom even came over to stay with me and I also have a yappy little dog.

The tracking from FedEx shows the package was delivered at 10:44AM on a Thursday. During that time and an hour each way, I was in the computer room that looks out an open window to the front porch. The ONLY person that came to the porch was my Gardener. My yappy little chihuahua would have yapped for 10 minutes if someone walked up my driveway.

At 6:00PM I called FedEx and they, of course, gave me the run around acting bewildered, if it says it was delivered, then it was. I told them that 2 people were waiting here and my yappy dog, NO ONE came to my door.

The next day the so-called delivery person came to my door and told my 80 year old Mother that we were mistaken and he had delivered the package to the front porch. My Mom told him that the gardener was there at the same time that he claimed he delivered and he made some comment about how nice the front yard looked.

I called the people who I bought from and they said, Sir, it says they delivered it, then they can't do anything about it.

Am I out $75.00? For the price of the item and the shipping charges?

What kind of a business is FedEx if they don't do their jobs and lie about everything?

I have NEVER had a problem with UPS or the post office. I live in a nice neighborhood and I have a wall 3/4 of the way around the front yard. There is no through traffic.

I can't believe how easy it is to steel from customers and not pay a claim. This cannot be legal! If these people are so great then why are there so many complaints about them lying and denying claims.

Salida, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2008 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FedEx-Ground/Modesto-California/FedEx-Ground-Area-LIARS-FedEx-claimed-they-delivered-They-lied-Am-I-out-75-bucks-Mo-382249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FedEx Ground