Complaint Review: FedEx

• Submitted: Tue, June 10, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 10, 2008

• Reported By:Yakima Washington
FedEx
942 South Shady Grove Road Memphis, Tennessee U.S.A.

FedEx Rip Off To Customers Memphis Tennessee

We are a retail store in Yakima, WA. I have used FedEx for over a years for shipping our merchandise from our online website store. FedEx continues to charge me for onsite pickup which equals $12.00 each time I use their services.

I have never had a package picked up at my store. I have always driven to an "Authorized FedEx Drop Off" location.

After contacting FedEx six months ago, December 2007, I thought we had cleared up this matter. FedEx admitted to their mistake and assured me that my account would be reimbused.

It is now June 2008, I went over our books for the past 6 months. Again FedEx has been consistly charging us for "PICK UP" service. That equals $12.00 for every shipment. This fee is in addition to their standard shipping fees...

I have cancelled our account. We will only ship using UPS or USPS (neither of these companies have secret fees to rip off constomers).

Vicki
Yakima, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2008 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FedEx/Memphis-Tennessee-38120/FedEx-Rip-Off-To-Customers-Memphis-Tennessee-338976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FedEx