Complaint Review: Federal And State Tax Negotiators - FSTN

• Submitted: Mon, August 10, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, August 10, 2009

• Reported By:Abilene Texas
Federal And State Tax Negotiators - FSTN
1171 Kirkland Ave NE Renton, Washington U.S.A.

Federal And State Tax Negotiators FSTN will take your money. Renton Washington

I retained FSTN to represent me in a tax matter with the IRS. They promised the moon, but sent me a contract to sign which stated they couldn't do anything the sales rep had told me they could do (bait and switch.) I should have bailed out then, but I was stupid.

They took my retainer, ignored all the paperwork I had sent in and after stringing my case along for several months (to get the monthly service fees) they suggested I pay the IRS the full amount over 60 monthly payments.

When I questioned them about the total amount (which was incorrect) they became unresponsive. They stopped answering my calls, letters, faxes and e-mails.

I took the matter to the IRS, they agreed I had been overcharged, and dropped over $10,000 in charges that FSTN was going to have me pay. To top it off, FSTN billed me for about six more months of service charges.

I'm filing a complaint with my state attorney general.

Ripped off!
Abilene, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2009 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Federal-And-State-Tax-Negotiators-FSTN/Renton-Washington-98056/Federal-And-State-Tax-Negotiators-FSTN-will-take-your-money-Renton-Washington-478171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Federal And State Tax Negotiators - FSTN