Complaint Review: Federal Debt Relief System

• Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: michael — oshkosh Wisconsin United States of America
Federal Debt Relief System
6362 hollywood blvd,4th floor los angeles, California United States of America

Federal Debt Relief System Gina Adams. Stole $4,327.50 from me meant for debt relief. los angeles, California

*Consumer Comment: Are you nuts?

I enrolled in federal debt relief system in August of 2008 and paid them according to there payment schedule. I made 16 payments totaling $4,327 that never went to my debt. I have no idea where my money went. I would like to sue to get it back. I now have judgements and will need to file bankruptcy thanks to fdrs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 07:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Federal-Debt-Relief-System/los-angeles-California-90028/Federal-Debt-Relief-System-Gina-Adams-Stole-432750-from-me-meant-for-debt-relief-los-973659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Federal Debt Relief System

Are you nuts?

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

I'm not sure what's going on, but you appear to have posted  a legible picture of an application that has all of your personally identifying information visible.  Looks like someone named Kara has also been compromised.    Are you for real?

Having your identity stolen will not solve any problems.   I strongly suggest that you contact the owner of this website and beg to have that data removed from your post as soon as possible.

Sheesh!